Dogs and Cats Travel the World Safely with Blue Collar Pet Transporter
Pet owners should be aware that IPATA (International Pet and Animal Transportation Association) is warning that the number of scammers in the pet industry is rising. COVID and the stress it has unleashed has caused more people to be interested in the love and fun they can enjoy with dogs and cats in particular; con artists are taking advantage of this by advertising puppies and kittens that never arrive from breeders and by taking money for shipping pets and then disappearing. For people who must send their dog or cat to a new location, it can feel overwhelming to try to choose a safe company so that their pet will, indeed, arrive where they are supposed to and on time. They should consider Blue Collar Pet Transport, who in less than three years has established a solid reputation as being a reliable company devoted to the safety and comfort of its four-footed passengers. It is staffed by a team of cheerful, organized animal lovers who don’t mind at all cleaning up when a German Shepherd gets carsick or a Siamese cat decides to barf up the treats she was given.
Patience and empathy, mixed with organization, have led Blue Collar Pet Transport to where it is today: enjoying a 830% growth rate since its establishment in 2019 and a steadily growing list of clients who are relieved to have found a pet transporter they can trust.
Who Is Blue Collar Pet Transport?
At the heart of Blue Collar Pet Transport is a tightly knit team of dog and cat lovers who believe deeply in the company’s mission: to treat each animal passenger as if they were their own as they are taken along their journey. Employees are also determined to be the one pet relocator that stands out among others that are unethical.
Customers may be reassured to know that Blue Collar Pet Transport is also USDA-registered, insured, and a member of the International Pet and Animal Association, a nonprofit trade association of independent members who are dedicated to the safe and humane transport of pets and other animals.
Travel Options for Your Pet with Blue Collar Pet Transport
To smoothly deliver their passengers, Blue Collar Pet Transport focuses on the details that can make a trip better, including routing, weather, road conditions, and other factors that may affect a pet’s travel experience. Your pet will arrive happy and ready to see you and full of stories to tell if only they could talk as we all wish they could.
For dogs and cats that weigh under 200 pounds, the company offers five options for door-to-door transportation within North America. All pet transport services include pet purchase fraud protection and more.
- Shared Ride Pet Transport: With Blue Collar Pet Transport’s most economical service, your pet will ride with other furry passengers on a pre-planned route across North America and become as well-traveled as Jack Kerouac. While it’s not as plush as the company’s private ground or private jet services, the safety and comfort remain top notch.
- Air Pet Transport: Air pet transport by Blue Collar Pet Transport is the best way to fly your loved one. Pets under 20 pounds will fly with one of the team’s experienced and trusted air nannies to any destination in North America. They will not fly in the cargo hold, which could kill them. Instead, they will be accompanied by a Blue Collar Pet Transport’s trained handler, who will stay with them at all times.
- Private Pet Relocation Services: The highest level of service provided by Blue Collar Pet Transport, will take your pet directly to their destination. You choose the days your pet will be picked up and dropped off. This option is especially beneficial for older or large pets, who will appreciate having more room during their journey. As an added bonus, the company’s staff can even help you transport your car, which will save you time and money as you relocate.
- Private Jet Pet Transport: Your dog or cat will fly in the lap of luxury as they travel directly to their destination. Blue Collar Pet Transport will pick up and drop off your pet on the days you choose. This option is perfect for those who must travel quickly or if you are going on vacation, as everyone – family and pets – can travel on one of the company’s chartered jets.
- Central Florida Pet Transport: For those relocating to Central Florida, Blue Collar Pet Transport will take your pet anywhere they need to go within or around the area. The company will pick up your fur buddy at the airport, breeder, or your home and take them to another destination. Similar to our private pet transport service, your pet(s) will receive the highest level of service available.
How It Works
Empathy and organization are at the heart of Blue Collar Pet Transport. It is open 24/7, allowing clients to check on the status of their pets at any time. Quotes are free and without pressure, and you can easily contact them for answers to any of your questions. Once you are ready to book transport for your pet, the Blue Collar Pet Transport team will guide you through booking your pet’s trip and help you prepare your dog or cat for transport. The whole process has been streamlined for maximum efficiency and safety.
Once your pet is picked up, they will be in the hands of experienced animal handlers who are required to undergo routine background checks and drug screenings. Best of all, they really do love animals.
Pet Travel: Safer, More Comfortable, and Less Stressful
Our world will always have people who will exploit anyone, including animals. We cannot escape the reality that fraudulent pet shippers will continue to find new ways to take their victims’ money (or worse). It is reassuring, then, that Blue Collar Pet Transport can be turned to when it’s time to send your dog or cat on a trip. The company is everything a pet owner needs: safety, reliability, and compassion. You need not worry about your pet’s safety on a trip again.
Blue Collar Pet Transport is America’s most popular pet relocator and has been featured in Yahoo! and the Chicago Tribune. For more information on how you can safely and easily transport your dog or cat to its next destination, please see Blue Collar Pet Transport’s website or call 1-888-208-6669.